Monday, September 7, 2015

A Birthday Celebration


". . . but the protecting hand of the Lord,
which guarded us on the deep,
preserved us from accident and harm on the land."
(Written while crossing the Alleghenies on the way to  Indiana.)
~~Saint Mother Theodore Guerin~~

Today we celebrate Labor Day and my son, Wes', birthday.  I try not to take anything for granted, though I know at times I do.  I have 5 wonderful children and each one is special in his or her own way, thanks be to God! 

And so today I celebrate the life God gave Wes and his wife and two beautiful daughters.  I can never be grateful to God enough for them.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

This has become a new adventure. One in which I will try to express my journey with providence.