Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blessed New Year



This is a lovely and loving way to bring in the New Year. Yes, understanding and knowing we are in the care of our loving God. Wishing you all the very best!


In The Cradle Of His Knowing

I am a child of God
Placed in the
cradle of his knowing

No matter what stage I am at
In life

There is a part of me
That has not yet reached its prime

Like the bed of a river
That is composed of histories
Laid down
by flowing water

Impressed upon my soul is
A story all its own
A tale of dying to the old world
Of not yet being born into the new

Riddling and sifting
His journeying through.

Poem by
Ann Murry at
Poetry,
Prayer, and Praise.


~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow, so lovely poem, thanks for sharing. God bless this 2010 and onwards...

    ReplyDelete

This has become a new adventure. One in which I will try to express my journey with providence.