Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wanderings


I have been a long time in offering the wisdom of others. I kept waiting for someone else to contribute and was reminded that perhaps others are looking to me for that. So here is one i found most recently...

"The first end I propose in our daily work is to do the will of God; secondly, to do it in the manner he wills it; and thirdly, to do it because it is his will. ~~Saint Elizabeth Ann
Seton

A lesson that I personally need to learn.

~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I needed some reflection like this today. Have a lovely week Cathy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great quote. That's how I live my life. Thanks, Doylene

    ReplyDelete

This has become a new adventure. One in which I will try to express my journey with providence.