Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Catherine of Siena

Catherine of Siena by saints_c
Catherine of Siena, a photo by saints_c on Flickr.
Jesus, every day you give u this food, showing us yourself in the sacrament of the altar...And what has done this? Your mercy.  ~~ St. Catherine of Siena~~

I saw the living body of Christ last night as we gathered for the healing Mass.  It was compassion, caring, generosity, courage and love at its best.  The church was full.  As we continue to pray for "H" and the healing of this tumor, it is good to know that there are those who see the value of the healing power of the Holy Spirit.  As "H" allowed several hundred persons, family and friends, to lay on hands on him my own faith allowed me to believe that healing was moving in the midst of all of us.  

My fervent prayer is  that the Holy Spirit bless "H" abundantly and heal him completely.  Will you join me in that prayer?  Not just for "H" but for us all.  Indeed, that the mercy of our Savior may be on all of us.

God is GOOD!  All the time!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Your beautiful words brought joy to my heart. I just said a prayer for a miracle for the young man you call "H"
    God Bless, this blog is a wonderful place

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete

This has become a new adventure. One in which I will try to express my journey with providence.