Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quote to Keep


When I was reading Matthew Kelly's book Call To Joy this quote struck me as most relevant for me right now. I want to save it so it will be easily found again.

When we look forward in our lives we see uncertainty. When we look back, the events of our lives fall together like the colored pieces in a kaleidoscope, forming a pattern with meaning. We are then able to see how certain circumstances and events of the past have been part of an unfolding plan. By recognizing that a plan or pattern of providence has been at work in our past, we are able to move forward with trust despite the uncertainty that lies ahead. (pg 11-12)

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This has become a new adventure. One in which I will try to express my journey with providence.