Sunday, July 12, 2009

God In All His Glory

"This is a view to which nothing needs to be added...
This scenery satifys my soul."
~Isabelle Bird~
A Lady's Life In the Rocky Mountains, 1879

When you travel this glorious earth you can only imagine what heaven will be like. God in his infinite wisdom as gifted us in so many ways. He gives us all glimpses along the way. When I was standing in the midst of the mountains Friday, it occurred to me that this is heaven, if we choose to allow Him to make it so.

Yet, some never see the beauty in it all. We are far too busy to grasp the wonder of it all sometimes. Why am I so busy?

This is something upon which I will need to ponder.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This has become a new adventure. One in which I will try to express my journey with providence.