Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Grandeur of God

It is always awe-inspiring for me to witness the Nature of God, for nature is of God. Traveling by air my be short and timesaving but it is no substitute for travel by automobile through this grand country of ours. We have seen antelope, prairie dogs, wild flowers, mountains, and rocky cliffs. We have seen the vast expanse of the Great Plains and the magnificent beauty it has to offfer.

It's important that wherever one lives to witness the work of the hands of the one who formed and shaped it. Then with all sincerity thank God heartily!!!!

I cannot take this gift for granted. A gift of the Creator! God Bless America! God bless this spectacular world!!!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This has become a new adventure. One in which I will try to express my journey with providence.